xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

DISK READ ERROR on BOOTUP Computer Not Boot Up

DISK READ ERROR on BOOTUPComputer Not Boot Up

Hello, I am using 2 OS, 1-Vista Ultimate, 2-XP professional in orderBasis to open bootup screen to choose which OS. I have Intel DG35ECMotherboard, Intel Core2QUAD Processor-Q6600@2.4Ghz , 2GB KingstonDDR2, Seagate 250GB HDD SATA. Today I cleaned my cpmputer table mostlyBecause of DUST, so also little bit opened the cabinet with small brushCleaned some dust inside CPU, not unplugged the connections of all theDevices. Then when I put the pwer wire for UPS then switchng theCabinet]CPU] Power ON, an INTEL screen displays to coose BIOS settingF2, so I restarted so many time, same INTEL display came, so I tried toPressed F2, nothing happens. So I switched off the CPU[cabinet PowerON/OFF], totally switched off all the UPS connections from the wallMount pwer also. So I opened the cabinet box, lightly touched the wiresMostly SMPS to motherboard, to check the wire properly connected notLoosely, also checked the other wires lightly touched to check whetherThe wires connected loosely or not.[not unplugged all the wires]. ThenI tried to put the wall mount power ON to UPS, switched the UPS ON,Then switched ON the CPU, then the display came like, DISK READ ERROR,Try to press ALT+CTRL+DELETE to restart. So I restarted, nothingHappens to boot, so I gain off all the units, to check the wires, thenSwitched ON all the units, Then lately came Dual OS options veryLately, tried to open Vista OS, by long times it didn't opened the OS,Just Like Processing windows bar screen like opening, it takes lingTime showing like this, so I restarted to switched to SAFE mODE, openedNormally, restarted again by normal windows Vista OS, same thing so itTakes long time. So I frustrated t try to open windows XP OS, It alsoTake some time to open XP OS, then after some minutes, it openes, notLike like normal speed, takes some time slowly to open OS. Now I amTrying this internet to search for help to ask from u all. WHATHappened to my PC, isn't I touched the wires for slight bit cleaningDusts, so might it takes some errors to my Hard disk to open andShowing this error message on Bootup. Please help me how to resolveThis and to open my Vista Ultimate and also XP normal conditions.Please help me...PLEASE HELP ME, HELP ME...

-question by batcher bad