xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dayzed

I Found A Psp Today... But I didnt keep it

It's good to see there's still honesty in this world :)Obviously if you knew who's it was it'd make you feel rather bad if you kept it afterwards - knowing you could have returned it... well I would anyway...But if you didn't know who's it was, there's no harm in safe keeping it (and giving it a whirl while you're at it) until the person comes back to reclaim it.

It was a good idea to give it back and is probably what I would have done as well, after like a few people said earlier he might be planning to give it to his kid maybe, and then it would be harsh if you did take it, then again, it probably was for himself. Still you did the right thing. If you had taken it then you would be happy and all for having it and junk for free but then you would have a guilty consience for the rest of the time you kept it. I like the honesty you showed and you putting aside all your greediness for this complete stranger. You're definitely getting a rep point from me :)

Double post.Yes, I suppose that is a good point though, about if you knew the person. I don't think I could steal from someone I know, but a complete stranger isn't really going to haunt me or anything.And what's the old saying? Live without regret and you'll die a happy man?

You should have swept a shelf of batteries and canned food into a duffel bag and bolted for the hills! Nah, that was a very kind and considerate thing for you to do. I would have slipped you a $20 on the spot. Hopefully you've got something good coming your way for that!