xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dayzed

I Found A Psp Today... But I didnt keep it

Today at work I found a PSP laying around near the laptops, and it was in a case and everything. The customer that just left was talking about his PSP, so I went out into the parking lot and got them before they left. Think I shoulda took it?

You should have swept a shelf of batteries and canned food into a duffel bag and bolted for the hills! :) Nah, that was a very kind and considerate thing for you to do. I would have slipped you a $20 on the spot. Hopefully you've got something good coming your way for that!

who expected PSP will b a big hit and be sold out very quickly? raise your hand! (i raise my hand) when we went to bestbuy to buy my psp there was whole wall full of them. that they only sold 7on the opening day, and 20 since it open till now. im very suprasie about it. bcuz psp rocks. but DS is way better!

He could of been giving that to his kid or something, it was glad that there are people like you in the world. Some people would of taken it i know they would of. Even if you would of taken it who knows if you would of been able to get away with it. The system is worth about $250 but shortly i am sure you will get repaid for what you did. Yes, i agree i would of slide you some cash if someone gave it back to me.

hmm .. i would like to say that you are a good-hearted guy and be to honest .. i think i will not do the same thing as you did.. Because man are always selfish and greedy .. but it's a good thing that you can control your selfishness and greediness and do the right thing :) You've got a reputation from me for this ! :D

You made somebody very happy by doing what you did. Imagine how much hurt and suffering you would have caused if you hadn't done it? It would have been catastrophic for the guy. You did a great thing, and i hope that the guys upstairs were watching you at that point.

I honestly would not trade a potentially useful and valuable item for a "pat on the back" and maybe a small reward.Bad morales, yes, but hey, nobody's perfect.