xisto Community
8ennett

Error With Billing And Support [solved] Could be temporary

I'm having trouble logging in to the billing and support area. When ever I try to log in it takes me to the appropriate address which is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but the message displayed is a plain balck text message on a white background with default left alignment saying "License Validation Failed". It might just be an error on the server and they're working on it but anyone else had this trouble before?

I too get the same error saying "License Validation Failed". And yes you probably guessed it right, there is some issue which they are working on.Actually I need to pay the hosting fees two days later, and if it still stays the same then my hosting might be disabled. . So I think from now on, I should have enough dollars stacked up in the billing to auto deduct at the end of the billing cycle.