xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sim0ne

Are You A Math Addict? this is REAL numb3ers

they have certantly left out alot of numbers so not every number has something unique about them. infact it is probally 5 in every 100 numbers that don't have anything unique about them. there is a big conflict with your post. enjoy testing my post and i didnt even look at all of the numbers to work this out and the 5/100 is more of a average so don't take it literally.

In numbers, quite a few have a unique factor, and their only talking about integers by the way. I mean I'm a massive fan of integers, but lets not forget about our freind the imaginary, which is important. I dont know, but thanks for the post, even if their random facts, it is nice to see anyway.

I also noticed that they don't list every number from 0 to 9999, but it's quite a nice page, I wonder who were so borred to create it, even though maybe it's from some kind of a book? :DI guess it's not so hard to tell something about other numbers too, which are missing, just you need to get somekind of s result with it. :P and tell how you got it :)