xisto Community
larrywang

Customized Windows Installation Windows Vista, and later

:)  Recently I am looking to make a Windows Vista/7 installation CD with all the software goodies like Office 2010, Opera, AVG anti-virus(optional). In other words, my aim here is to make the windows up and running on fresh computers without separate installation. Do you know how to compile this?Very anxious to know the answer or the software to make it happen? :D  

i recommend you to use google and search for some windows intallations like this that are available in all the forums out there. Some of them have some names like razor windows that includes you tha office and winrar adobe and all the sofware that you install when you have installed windows. So you can go to google and search for a windows installation version that includes all this that you want. But if you want to make your own windows installation I have to say you that you can damage your motherboard using unofficial windows installations cd´s so the best is install an official version of windows and then install all the software that you need. If you have a little knowledge about spanish I recommend you go to taringa that is a very good site where a lot of hackers have a membership and they upload this type of windows version and I have to say that this versions of windows the unique that I tested works good but the problem that I had was the drivers so I finish it and format my hard drive. That´s a good version to old computers and worked in mine. So look in google or bing for a good version of windows modificated ok. So you will can make your own version of windows putting there all the softwares that you want maybe understanding the I316 folder and modify it to install all the software that you want so go to internet and google and look for a good tutorial because here I think that you will not find good information because the forum is fill but with website programators and maybe they don´t know anything about this. But I dont know. Go to taringa in google and search for a good version of windows and please only search for xp modificated versions because the other version can damage your motherboard and force you to buy a new motherboard and you know all the problem that you will have for this. So: Go to taringa, bye.

:) Recently I am looking to make a Windows Vista/7 installation CD with all the software goodies like Office 2010, Opera, AVG anti-virus(optional). In other words, my aim here is to make the windows up and running on fresh computers without separate installation. Do you know how to compile this?Very anxious to know the answer or the software to make it happen?

I guess that you want this in order to perform several Vista/7 installations? Do not forget, before performing each installation, to purchase from Microsoft a Microsoft Windows licence and a Microsoft Office licence. Same thing for AVG if you want to install the commercial version.

Thank you very much guys for the kind help. To me it seems to be a complicated process. Yes Yordan I am planning to roll out windows vista on multiple computers and ofcourse they are not genuine, all downloaded from the internet incld office 2007.

Also there is a link to my question on Xisto using nlite. You guys could check it out

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/89420-topic/?findpost=1064342674

Hope this helps to people who are looking for less trouble and a complete set-up package with Windows operating system.

Regards

Larry