xisto Community
takerraj

Error Connecting To Database Mysql doesnt connect to database

When I went to my site today, it didn't come up but it said "Error establishing a database connection".So I went to cpanel and checked and its surprising. There are no databases there? I created a database for my wordpress and surprisingly cpanel says that the databases is 0/5.Also, when I tried to create database nothing happens. I gave database name, user and his permissions. It told that database is successfully created but no database show up. Why is this problem? Anyone here to help me?

On my account I can confirm, that none of the site works which is using mysql, and it's for over 3 hours now :Dhas anyone sent a support ticket yet?

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)

Not for me. I am unable to add the user to my old database, where all my posts, comments etc are there. I have lost 5 articles. Also, now it is saying that my account is suspended! Why? In Xisto - Support it says that my account is active not suspended! But my site redirects to suspended page!By the way, yesterday I have submitted and till today no one replied to it. This is just disgusting, I don't mind whether they say we need some time to fix this issue. I know how much hardwork is to be put to work on these issues. But I want is to know the information about the issue. Just a small reply will keep me satisfied that my hosting people are taking care of me. But yesterdays incident and the poor support is making me lose my confidence in Asta buddy. Support people have to be quick (within 4 or 5 hours) and honest. They should reply to each and every mail. But not replying for 24 hours is worrying me.

Edited by takerraj (see edit history)

Yesterday, there was downime for gamma server. As well as mysql server issue for rest of th server. But now it is solved. I guess all of us have their sites running again.

Hmm, it's not yet fixed as per another members reply as well. They're working on mysql and gamma server. Problem will be solved soon. Do open ticket and keep in touch with the support team.

Apparently i'm not using these two plugins. I'm sorry, can't help you with that. I think you should ask about it in WP forums. Maybe they can help you with this.