xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please Review My Website (cognitive Behaviour Therapy In Edinburgh) Rate And Comment Please

Well Im not too fond of the design aspect of your site, though there is a lot of information on the site so I guess as long as the vistor gets the info that you want him to see, then it really doesn't matter that much. i have learned a long time ago that site design really won't you get you much members, it's content that will do that ;)

I've found that it's just as much the site design that attracts people as the content itself. What's the point in having all that content if it's difficult to navigate your way through it all. Your site is very well laid out, although the blue colour you have used for the border reminds me of windows 95 a bit, not an experience I would ever put myself through again lol Overall it's a well formatted site, easy to navigate and doesn't overload the user with information on the initial page. I think you should perhaps change the blue to a more calming green, say a shade such as #00CC66. Maybe even make the border as seperate images and have a gradient leading to white on all sides so it looks like the border is fading in to the page background. Also, the initial thing that got me when the site first loaded was the image of a tropical island. It did grow on me in the end but it was just the first time I didn't expect to see a tropical island image on a website about hypnotherapy. Good design overall, well done!