xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

When I Added A Parked Domain...

well, is this the first domain you added? I think you might have clicked the add button too many times and it counts each click as one domain, but i also think Xisto might be having difficulties, bear with them for just a second and if you cant add even after a few days, contact an administrator prefrebly Opaque(no offence nilsc)

I think the service just changed but i don't know. :D

68150[/snapback]

You're right :) It did change

When you go to your cPanel, or control panel, on the left side, it'll say something along the lines of "Parked Domains: x/9", where x is the number of domains that are currently parked and 9 is the maximum number of domains :P

& I want say something to express the feeling of me.When I first go to site of trap.I 'm attractived most by the "Unlimited Parked Domain & Unlimited Addon Domain"I just go there for nothing just Coz this good service.then after half year.The parked Domain & Addon Domain Now be 18. whole added.I,, I,m so sorry abt that.I had to delete the favorite name ever used.But I wanna know why?Does the Parked & Addon Domain used more Resources of your server?I'm sorry Plz help me abt the question.

You can request more parked/addon domains anytime you want if you just pm the admin. The admin just put the count to 9 because he never thought anyone was ever going to use that much so theres no need putting them there. another problem was people abusing the park/addon domains by making alot of them without purpose or meaning. It just takes more money to add unlimited when no ones going to need it.

You can request more parked/addon domains anytime you want if you just pm the admin. The admin just put the count to 9 because he never thought anyone was ever going to use that much so theres no need putting them there. another problem was people abusing the park/addon domains by making alot of them without purpose or meaning. It just takes more money to add unlimited when no ones going to need it.

Sure I will request if i need to do.Thank you Modreator haha.