xisto Community
Spyda

Haven't Posted Here In Ages

Hey guys. None of you will remember me because, quite frankly, I have not much on this account. I registered back in 06, but ditched this account to go post on Xisto for some reason. I'm a frequent poster over there, but thought I might as well come here because the MyCent thing works here as well. Some things about me include...I like to GolfI love eatingI love to go camping and roasting hot dogs on the fireComputers are greatI also love to eat :DThat's about it. Not sure if this was the right place to post this, but sorry if it is not :P

Welcome back, John.I moved your topic here, where it's place most probably is.Be careful with two things :1) You talked twice about eating. Take care, if you eat twice, you have to do sports twice in order to evacuate the calories excess.2) While you go camping and roasting hot dogs on the fire, I hope this does not take place in a forest, because this could be dangerous for the trees. :D

Welcome back, John.I moved your topic here, where it's place most probably is.
Be careful with two things :
1) You talked twice about eating. Take care, if you eat twice, you have to do sports twice in order to evacuate the calories excess.
2) While you go camping and roasting hot dogs on the fire, I hope this does not take place in a forest, because this could be dangerous for the trees. :D

Oh don't worry Yordan. I do sports three times to equal out the times I eat. I make sure there are no trees around me when I go camping :P

Thanks for the welcome back by the way :P