xisto Community
fpay

Ebay Paypal Fraud

I don't think those errors are minor or unfortunate. SOme of the errors in their system are purposefully made to make money. MOst of the transactions carried out via their system if failed are charged with denial of service reason. SO it is not reasonable. First they make their own system with bugs and then they make money out of it. Just because they're big site does not mean they're into business for good reasons. Some of their rules are downright snooty and filled with loopholes. I consider those loopholes as against any users privacy and safe purchase rights. So if you're using paypal or ebay then be careful with every transaction you make.It's always better to move to alertpay or every other payment processor if you can for your needs. Though alertpay is costly, you can use Liberty reserve or similar services for the payment transfer. That way you'll be able to cut some reliance on paypal and it's bad service. This is just my opinion and if you are having good experience with paypal then you can carry on with it. For those who are affected should go with other alternatives.