xisto Community
mahesh2k

Funds In Xistosupport Billing

There is a field in Xisto - Support billng for “add funds”. Now that “add funds” feature accepts funds from multiple payment methods. It also accepts Mycents as well. Now that i’ve earned mycents for my next years hosting plan and domain. Can i add it to funds? I mean i might have to go offline after few months and may not be able to be active on forums. So in such case payment method automatically deducts mycents from funds ? or Do i have to do that manually for every renewal ?

As far as I know, MyCents are automatically transferred to Xisto billing. So the MyCents earned till now will be there in xistobilling area. The amount will be deducted automatically as long as you have enough dollars there whether its monthly payment or yearly.I suppose the "Add funds" is a way to add real money (not MyCents), so in case you are unable to post in the forums, you can continue to pay for hosting and domain using real money. And since the money in 'funds area' is automatically deducted as per the package, without any confirmation requiring from the customers, it takes out the tension of last minute billing at the time of renewal. You might wait for a confirmation from the mods or admins, on what I told is correct.

Thanks for reply spencer. "Mycents" money is allowed in "Add funds" section. That is why i created this thread. I want to know if i can add mycents money in "Add funds" section, so that auto-renewal takes it whenever required. Yes, i have to confirm it with Mods and Admins.