xisto Community
sofiaweb

Alternatives To Adsense alternatives to adsense

does anyone know of any good alternative ppc ad provider to google adsense as for some reason not know to me i have been disalowd from adsense please only recomend ones you actually use i asked a simular question a few moths ago and people replied with onse that they obiously didnt use as they were really poor and looked to be the first thing they found on google so plz plz let me know of some good ones thanks :(

Adbrite and Bidvertiser ads can be an alternative to Adsense, but the amount you earn per click is way lesser than what you earn with Adsense for same number of clicks. In my sense, there is no alternative to Adsense in terms of the number of advertisers they have and the amount they pay per click. You may try widgetbucks, Kontera, Yahoo Private network. I suggest you using CPM sites which pay you based on every 1000 page impressions. You can also google about this for more information. Best of luck.

Ad-senseads these days are not performing well for most of the people. Besides ad-blick plus enabled on most of the ad-networks. You can't get clicks on your ads. In such case, CPM based ads could solve your this problem. But to qualify for CPM ads is not easy task. They've very hard criteria for business with publisher. Like publisher needs to have 1k-10k impressions. or even worst 5k visitor mark etc. These things are not easy to achieve. It takes lot of effort and content to get those and it costs a lot as well. So CPM ad networks are not for everybody.

Two new alternative in my opinion are : Adonion and Project wonderful. Adonion is CPM/CPM/CPA based ad-network. It allows advertisers to choose any of the format and ask publishers to bid on the sponsors. If sponsors approve it. Then they can run ads using the code generated by adonion. Not much of payout rates if your blog is not targeted on US/Canada traffic. Europe and other do have some rate for ad being shown but rate of CPM/CPC is very low in that case.

Project wonderful is also new and it works as CPD. CPD is cost per day. That is advertiser buys your ad-space for few days or even for 1 day. If you've decent traffic then you can earn much from project wonderful. Rates for the ads depend upon the traffic numbers you've. More the traffic, better chances of getting picked up by advertisers. again these two advertisers worked on my site. So that's why it is my opinion that they could work with you. You've to try and test things out for your site. See if things work with you, atleast one of from it will work.