xisto Community
ill

chaocid haven for the zero

Now thats a real good jjob you did there in your website. but i still think that the flash intro will really help a lot to imrpove the attractiveness of your website. why dont you include a flash intro? even if not the former one, but try to add another good one to boost your sites looks. try to make the flash file to be as small as possible as that it can also load for people using 28KB/s and 56KB/s.

thanks wassie and odomike for the comments!i have started working on a flash intro and i hope to have it up by saturday at latest. :D i'm currently just in the planning phase, hopefully it'll just take a day for me to come up with it after that it should be smooth sailing. i'll probably start actually making the flash intro tommorow after school... :D

I'm very sorry to say this but... the menu doesn't espand with Firefox :D

:D

ooh my... :Dmaybe i'll just add a flash menu somewhere, or an alternate dropdown menu on the sidebar. hmm... :Dany suggestions?

well i got in complete boredominity so i made a new flash splash page... take a look :D i think it's pretty nice... chaocid.trap17.com

as for the menu... i'm workin on it :D

well...that was a nice flash intro. try to change the texts to something clearer so that ppl can read it more easily.

thanks. :D but i dunno about changing the font, cause if i did that wouldn't it make it look too professional? i mean, i like for it to have "character" or "style"..or am i wrong about this? :D

dont mind me ill. the flash design is really kool. i admire your work. the artistic nature and the background you used there kinda makes it look really professional. Keep it up M8

lol thanks odomike. :Danyone else have any suggestions?btw i added a shoutbox! :D it's cool

what do you have to offer in your forum ill? maybe i will consider joining if i find it of interest

i don't have forums yet, but i will soon implement them. :Dand thanks dg-aa. i got the links to glow by using a cascading style sheet code.