xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Im Suspended? I Have 8 Credits! ?

You should check your hosting credits again, and if they are okay, you should check if you have violated the Trap 17 hosting terms of service (TOS in abbreviation) or if you have violated the forum rules. If none of these conditions apply, just PM NilsC or OpaQue, and I'm sure they'll help you out in no time :) .

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Your #1 Nintendo DS Site, bringing you a great community, news, and downloads.

usually it takes around 5-10 minutes (or more :)) to get your site back up acfter you reach the amount of credits. it happens to me all the time XP. What I do is just keep posting

Oh GOd pool ArkOn.I just ..I'm sorry.This suspends things happend again & again for no reason as like.I think I will go to the top topic to view the TOS again & again & clearly.~ha.PS arkon, Do put some adults content on the site? or ever?I'm sorry..:)

Ok what the heck, no help from anyone for 3 days now and i dont get pm or email why is my account freakin suspended i have 8 credits! wtf lol not cool

68378[/snapback]

I think you need to relax, the script runs, and it runs correctly, and there is no need to be so rushy. I know for a fact you have been hosted here for a long time, and have the screwed you over yet? Obviously not if your still with them.

Ok what the heck, no help from anyone for 3 days now and i dont get pm or email why is my account freakin suspended i have 8 credits! wtf lol not cool

68378[/snapback]

When accounts get suspended Xisto does not send out pms or emails to notify the user of the reason for suspension. Your site is still suspended, however I can only see your hosting credits,which indeed are 8. I can't check your site to see if you've violated any rules or the TOS. The only thing I can see is a warning for promoting illegal content (if you look at a post you've made, it shows your name, at the end of the lil list, you'll see warning level)

That is all I can tell you. Also I know there were some issues with the credits script which wasn't reactivating accounts, but I don't know if this is the case here.

The best thing you can do is pm NilsC, he is admin here and can look up more stuff than I can as moderator.

I pmed QuaQue and he got me up and running so i am very thankful for him and also that post along time ago was before i was hosted so its not a really big deal now! im sorry for bugging you all and thank you very very very much as now i will work to improve my new clan for cs and halo 2 thank you very very much again!

That's okay! I got suspended last week also and I had above 4 credits. I guess there was a temporary glitch in the server or something. I consulted Opaque too. Cheers! :)

That's okay!  I got suspended last week also and I had above 4 credits.  I guess there was a temporary glitch in the server or something.  I consulted Opaque too.  Cheers! :)

70757[/snapback]

hehe that's why you need to have your credits above 10 always :) I always can't get into my web but that's only on my computer, i can get into it if i use the computer in the library... so there's something wrong with my computer