xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tyjotr

So... Lets Talk just talk

um... who likes playing games or r u boring and read books all day (GEEK!!!)tell me plz,or just ppost anything lol.(i just wanna talk, im bored).oh gtg to my nans lol, so just talk anyway. be back soontyjotr________________________________________________HybridHero - (comming soon)

Ha...I love playing computer games ...but I am surfing the internet most of the time...I do programming.. trying to make the best program in the world.. in my dreams...

some people are going to take what you said offensively. just because someone might read a lot of books does not mean they should be called a geek or that they are boring. its just doing something you like to do. i know a few people that are a bit boring that like to read, but thats because i dont share their interests. i do not read much but i know many others who read and have other interests similar to mine and are not at all boring or considered geeks.

For me, calling someone a geek for reading is a bit weird. I mean, I go on the computer for quite a while(going on the internet, watching anime, reading manga) and spent a LOT of my time playing games. I also go out if I can be bothered and I read a bit at night. I just think it's a bit harsh to call someone a geek for reading. (And just a bit of advice, I woudn't go around talking like that, you might offend a lot of people who you do not want to get on thier bad side, luckily you're a bit new :) but that won't last)

I happen to enjoy reading and i am certainly not boring! Reading really broaderns your understanding of various topics. Usually if you read a lot it improves your spelling but that didn't happen for me :o .. Perhaps calling people who read boring was flaimbait?

I like to read books, I'm not a geek... :D I also like to play video games, but not much. When I do, I like adventure / puzzle games, like Rayman :o I don't like web design much, but people say I'm good at it, and I want a website, so I'm making one :D So being on the Internet is what I do most... I geuss I am a geek... :D

To be onest if they were not books they would not be computer games because that is what most films and games are from maybe not directly. For example alot of games use creatures called orcs which are in books like lord of the rings. Also Sci - Fi games oridgonate from books so people who read books are justplaying the games of old :o i read books na dplay games does that mean i am a 'GE'?

wait, no way, reading makes you a geek?!?!?!?and gaming makes you cool!?!?!?!i thought it was the other way around, i tought the geeks were the people who never leave their screen of choice, be it tv or pc. better get with the times and burn all my books!ps. i was just being sarcastic, most people have a geeky side, even if they hide it.

um...

who likes playing games

or r u boring and read books all day (GEEK!!!)

tell me plz,

or just ppost anything lol.

(i just wanna talk, im bored).

oh gtg to my nans lol, so just talk anyway. be back soon

tyjotr

HybridHero - (comming soon)

67859[/snapback]

I very like playing games. I think the game StarCraft is best. Now I am very boring, because I want to change my job. I want to read books, but good books is difficult to find.

Are you kidding? Reading makes you a boring geek? I know someone who reads whenever she has 5 seconds to spare and she's the least boring person I have ever met.I don't think you were trying to start a war or anything, but it seems like you've certainly gotten people to talk.