xisto Community
takerraj

Backblaze One Year License Free For Everyone

Backblaze offers online backup service for $50 per year. Backblaze is celebrating June, 2009 as backup awareness month and is giving away one year license free for everyone. So anybody can get that license for free. You can register at any time in this June.

https://www.backblaze.com/landing/backup-awareness.html

Edited by takerraj (see edit history)

I'm afraid that I posted by misreading the article. Sorry, I am incorrect. I am correcting this post now. The article goes like this :

"Backblaze is giving a free copy every day of June! To celebrate Backup Awareness Month, we'll award a 1-year license to Backblaze ($50 value) every day."

So they will be giving away one year free license everyday. The winner will be chosen randomly.

So yordan, did you ask for that Backblaze yet? I am kind of curious about if you were the only one asking that day? I would also give it a shot if you obtain it that way. :o

Unfortunately not, I suddenly had a lot of things to do at the same time, and that precise task got swapped to /dev/null.