xisto Community
Unknown_991405241576

Whats Your Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?My Favorite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy Tactics! Why? The game uses a unique strategy based system with several classes. Though several RPGs have come to copy the system like Disagea etc, the game still holds a unique gold to it. I played the one for PS, PSP and GBA. I haven't been disappointed with none of them. What dissapointed me was the fact that their was none created for the PS2! I mean I was really hoping that a new one will appear where like the armors and equips placed on your characters would be seen! Oh well I'll keep that wait for the PS3 ^^ and see if it one will come about.My other favorite fighting neck to neck with tactics will be FF11. This game is so expansive that it makes you excited to travel to new plains especially with others. I haven't been bored with this game since I've gotten it, been on it for about a year now.Well enough of my rambling I want to see whats your favorite Final Fantasies are :o!

My favorite is probably Final Fantasy 3. I LOVE the newer ones for Playstation... but I have OVERPLAYED the Super Nintendo ones.... If they could add more variety to the Playstation versions like they did for Final Fantasy three and keep to the active fighting system, that would be an incredible game. Switching off parties like they did, now Final Fantasy Seven was getting close.Speaking of Tactics, I am hoping that it was a really great impacting game seeing that they will have it for Playstation Network on Playstation 3 soon.- skedad -

I like the newer Final Fantasy XII. While I like the older Final Fantasys as well, the new battle system and the 3D in it makes the game much more fun. I have almost managed to beat it, though I haven't played it in a while. A nice thing is since there is an auto attack system on it, you can auto level-thus I have 4 level 99 characters.I haven't tried VII, but I know there is much hype over that game and it sells for a lot of money. Has anybody here played it, and if you have, what is it like?

FFVII :DWhats Your Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

I would have to say all FFVII games are my favorite~ :D FFVII was great!, Crisis Core was great also. And the movie FFVII:AC was nice too :D  I like the story line and stuff. Other than that, I like FFX, FFVIII, and Tactics:War of the Lions were great too  ^^  go FF~

-reply by Valentine

The latest FF game i checked was FFXIV Beta. I hated it. it was god awful. i even tried it with an x360 controller. still a no-go. maybe they will fix it up in retail. hopefully.

I like Final Fantasy VII. The original soundtracks included in the game were just amazing. Along with the storyline, it made the game allow the player to really relate. I first played it on my Playstation 1. I also liked how Kingdom Hearts put a lot of Final Fantasy characters into the game.