xisto Community
Tenshi

Finally Landed On Astaland Hopped from Trap17 to AstaHost

Howdy Ho,

I just hopped from Xisto to Xisto and am pretty excited to be able with Trap's siblings. I am familiar with the rules and regulations but know that the forums here are more on the technical side. I do not want to repeat what I said at Xisto so I will simply link my intro there here :o

See you all in the topics

Hi, Tenshi,
I feel very proud to welcome a japanese girl here.

I recently started playing a lot of DOTA and hope that there are some DOTA fans here too

Sorry, but... what is DOTA ? Delicous Offer To Absolute ?You should be able to accumulate your Xisto and Xisto myCENTS for sustaining your hosting account at Xisto, so you could imagine posting funny things at Trap and ask complicated questions at Xisto.
Welcome aboard, Tenshi. Maybe the first thing you could try when you will get your website could be to create your 4image photo galleries, and fill it up with your favorite animals pictures ?
Yordan

Sorry, but... what is DOTA ? Delicous Offer To Absolute ?

Lol I wish but it actually is Defence of the Ancients :o I am definitely looking forward to posting at Asta, I have gone through many of the topics and earmarked many topics so I should start posting soon. Thank you Mr Moderator for the warm welcome and if I start putting up pictures of animals then the Admin will boot me off the forums for hogging up space. But I will definitely put up pictures of the animals I find interesting & maybe my pets :o

Thanks for the "Defence of the Ancients" info.

if I start putting up pictures of animals then the Admin will boot me off the forums for hogging up space.

I was thinking about putting the pictures in your private photo albums on your private website when you will be hosted at Xisto. In that case, the space is in your hosted space quota, and only your friends will know your site address, no communication with Xisto forum (unless you ask for comments of course).Regards
Yordan