xisto Community
iGuest

This Hosting Review Helps All Of You In Taking A Decision

Go ahead and have an in-depth review of this website http://thehost-review.com/ I assure you it provides non stop 24/7 chat and voice support ......I found it rather impressive. All hosting companies promise 24/7 support and cheat you don't treat this as spam "BEWARE".....people who spam! Blame others. Go ahead and decide for yourself

Thanks,
Sophia.

Oh yordan, you get angry so easily. Somedays later when I will put my website link for reviewing, I will also make sure to have a nice 404, specially for you, just in case. :o sophia, that website is webhosts review website, right? Then how come they are offering 24/7 chat and voice support? Do they offer paid (obviously) support to help people choose the best web host? Just for curiosity I looked at the website, but couldn't find any such service. I liked the faq page though. Its detailed and informative.

Oh yordan, you get angry so easily. Somedays later when I will put my website link for reviewing, I will also make sure to have a nice 404, specially for you, just in case. :o

I'm so familiar with Xisto's members websites never down, that I'm surprised when I receive a 404 from somewhere.