xisto Community
Ghezzo

Thinking Of Starting A Game..

Hello, I have been thinking of starting a game for a long time now, and I have been looking for a host and such.So I´m wondering if I could get a free account from here and host the game? Probably mccodes.Thanks!

Well you might think A webhost and mccodes would do the job but your are wrong. You need atleast 1 person who knows how to code PHP and HTML and knows how to work Mysql and phpmyadmin. and also need people to maintain the website. Plus mccodes is not very realiable i had it found many problems even in v2 as that is a rip off for $300 lol. Ofc i didnt buy it. I say your start learning Php and HTMl which isnt very hard and code a fresh copy. Thats my thoughts but good luck :o

Hello, I have been thinking of starting a game for a long time now, and I have been looking for a host and such.So I´m wondering if I could get a free account from here and host the game? Probably mccodes.
Thanks!

So, if the question is "can I have free hosting here in order to host my game ?", the answer is YES.
and, of course, have a look at what thepinder said, if you know nothing in php nor html, you will also need a guy in order to write the code for your game.