xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hfbvm

Windows 7

I find that using Windows 7 is very different from the last too, although it is easy to get used to. I'm not a fan of the new Libraries feature though. I have seen benchmarking done for Crysis [gaming], Windows 7 got 5% frame per second boost. While Vista took up way to much RAM.In performance for all the 3 OS's, Windows XP is the fastest, Windows 7 is now classified as mid range it can work better on my old laptop than Vista. And Vista as the worst and slowest.I have for multiple themes in the Final release, though.I recommend to try Windows 7 if your installing an OS as of now if not stick with your current one. Oh and some programs won't work, especially my codecs.

I'm on Windows Vista Ultimate at the moment, but I think I would upgrade to Windows 7 if I don't get converted to a Mac before then.I know of the performance issues with running Windows Vista, but for me it has not be very evident probably because my computer is relatively fast compared to the general consumer systems.Anyway, I did have a play with the beta builds of Windows 7 on a virtual machine, but haven't been able to test the new Aero features.

HiWindows 7 is pretty much a like to Windows Vista but it doesn't have so many errors and bugs so if you like Windows Vista You probally should buy a Windows 7 excapt right now it's free because there still making very few changes but if get it now it will expire in a few monthes From April 30, 2009Bye