xisto Community
khalilov

Payment Services

The purpose of my website is to make money online, iam over 18 and i have a bank acount along with a credit card. The problem is i live in lebanon which is not on paypal list which is annoying since before i noticed it i sent a small amount of $ to my paypal acount. Any ways i succesfully added my visa card number to paypal but it requires verification with a cost, the visa card i have is from a lebanese bank and they told me that it can be used on the internet (my friend used a similar one) so there is no problem their. Its just i chose another country which doesn't have a branch of my bank. Will i be able to recieve payments through the visa to my acount or is it not possible for me (in lebanon) to be paid via paypal.Also, i registered on moneybookers.com and it has lebanon on its list, does anyone know if i can recieve payments through it to lebanon cuz it also charges a card verification fee.A clear anwser would be really appreciated =), and a similar services which deals with lebanon will be appreciated even more =)Also to whome i send a mail if i wanted to contact moneybookers staff i can't find it and the preanwsered questions aren't what i need.

Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

You first posted this topic in the hosted member support forum. This is not really technical issue the forum support should solve, it looks rather like a need for help concerning the way to move money from a buyer's account to the seller's bank, in case Paypal cannot do this. That's why I moved your topic here, where it will more probably find and answer.RegardsYordan