xisto Community
djquiksilver

Dreamwever Need templates :)

There are a lot of websites on the web that offers free html templates, for example this is the Top Three Google results when searching for free templates:

Free Web Templates

Free Website Templates

Free Templates Online

Another very cool website that offers a lot of free professional looking website templates is Zymic, where you can find all kinds of free templates available to download.

Also, another option you have is to use an (X)HTML/CSS Framework or alike, two good options that i know and use are:

YAML :: Yet Another Multicolumn Layout - (X)HTML/CSS Framework: This is an excellent framework that helps you to create one, two or three columns (X)HTML/CSS floated, flexible or fixed layouts, very easy to use and allows you to modify your layout to your own needs, please visit my topic Yaml - (X)HTML/CSS Framework for more information about it.

Yahoo! UI Library - YUI Grids CSS: The YUI Grids CSS which are part of the Yahoo! User Interface Library offers over 1000 page layout combinations that you can use and customize to your own needs, like YAML it also supports fluid-width (100%) as well as preset fixed-width layouts.

I recomend you to check out both of them because they are excellent and very easy to use and customize.

Finally, review the following topic Free & Pretty Good Web-Design Templates where you can find more information and links related to this topic.

BTW, i hope this sorts you out, if not make a quick search here on the Xisto's Forums, because i'm sure that you can find more topics regarding this subject.

Best regards,