xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Guitar Xplorer Controller Not Working

I recently obtained Guitar Hero III for PC. The game works fine but the guitar controller does not work in the game.It is recognized in Device Manager and in Game Controllers in Control Panel. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 right now. The controller is calibrated in Control Panel, but when I load the game, it does not respond at all. I have met the minimum system requirements for the game and when the controller is plugged in, Windows automatically installed the drivers for it.Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

I reinstalled the software and it seems to work fine now.But I also notice that the green/red frets aren't registering during a game, instead green/yellow and red/blue go together when either of them are pressed. What is going on?

*"But I also notice that the green/red frets aren't registering during aGame, instead green/yellow and red/blue go together when either of themAre pressed. What is going on?"*--->

---> that just means u need to recalirbrate the controls in your game controls section under control panel.

I am haveing the same problem where the controller is not responding and re-instaling the device driver is not working. I am using windows xp and a ps3 wireless guitar.

XPlorer controllerGuitar Xplorer Controller Not Working

download and install a xboxcontroller driver.That way the pc will recognize the guitar as a xbox controller.It worked for me.

-reply by catalyn