xisto Community
laniczech

Lightest Linux

The basic version of arch is a command mode one and we can install whatever desktop environment we like. But for many people running on command mode is pretty hard. But I go with your idea ndowens, You choose what you want.

ubuntuLightest Linux

I think Ubuntu is great for all these. Select your architecture 32 bit or 64 bit depends on the CPU and RAM u r using. 64 bit is not only good to support more RAM but also good to use with 64 bit CPUs. I am running VirtualBox and VMWAREWorkstation on my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 Bit. Both are running without much speed issue. Any way choice is yours.

Thanks .

unix on virtual pc 2007Lightest Linux

I am using windows 7 ultimate on my laptop, I am going to have classes of unix and shell programing for that I decided to install unix operating System on my virtual pc. Now I'm not gettin, which operating system to install and how to install. Please Help me out.

-reply by Sunny Kumar