xisto Community
psionics

New To The Site

Hello Gents!My name is Howard Lee. I do freestyle with nunchaku(sorry for the weirdy). I do PHP/MySQL, AutoIt and also do develop 3Dgames(thru Game Engines). My current job is a consultant for business process and solutions. I am one of the administrator of freestyleforum.net(its a nunchaku freestyling website - not advertising it tho). I originally come here for the free webhosting. but now, I might like to stay for a while since the forum looks so organized and intelligently content-ed. Right now, I have to read all the things I should know so to avoid conflicts or anything. anyways, I'll watch this post and hope you guys are all good :rolleyes:

Hello Gents!
My name is Howard Lee. I do freestyle with nunchaku(sorry for the weirdy). I do PHP/MySQL, AutoIt and also do develop 3Dgames(thru Game Engines).

Hi Howard, Im a bit of an Autoit fan myself, i dont know how many game bots i have made using it, but it would be quite a few :rolleyes:). It is so simple to get really useful programs up and running in no time at all. Oh and Welcome to the forums.