xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

Mycent Is Not Updated

i my case HOSTING CREDITS are increase as per post but myCent is not update , any one can help me, regard this.why my mycent is not updated and also clear about Credit System V3.0 Online means to increase mycent we login there.

It takes some time, i dunno why but iam guessing because since it is equivalent to real money they are being more secure and careful about it. Wait 10~20 minutes ,it depends. I bet you got the mycents for the post you made asking about it by now.

Yes it does take a while to update as I was wondering the first time I joined but you just have to wait for it, I don't know why but as someone said before it might be a security issue sorta, just to make sure it goes ok.

myCENT is updated every 4 hours. This is to cut down unnecessary forum server resources and a buffer zone for moderators to review posts made. You can see why the delay is needed especially for the second reason because myCENT is treated like a real cash. So if a spammer floods our forum just to have enough myCENT and moderators cannot intercept this spammer in time, the spammer would activate the free hosting and can go wild.And there's a delay once you have reached 100 myCENT or above it does not deposit to Account Credit Balance immediately. It waits for another 1 hour or so before the forum to Billing synchronization. When the deposit is made you will receive an email stating of this deposit.