xisto Community
jimmy89

Support With Transfering To New System

Hi All,I'm back after a while and am starting my hosting again on the new system. I have setup a new account on the new system, using my old subdomain (cubed.astahost.com).My account has been approved by the Xisto - Support site and now when i go there, i get the suspended page, probably cause my hosting credits (old system) is sitting at about -170. I am also assuming that I cannot log in to my cpanel because I am still suspended.Thanks

Anyways iam just wondering i read taht in the old system if you go below negative 30, your acount gets deleted, shouldn't your credits be reset to zero then? because loosing your acount is bad enough.Also in the new system if you miss a monthly payment do you get deleted right away or suspended and you are given a maximum period of one month to pay waht you have to pay?

I think the part of reason why Jimmy89's hosting was suspended, even though it was purchased with myCENT, is because the registered domain name was the same as the previously suspended domain name.And when the web hosting management (WHM) looked at the newly registered domain name (cubed.astahost.com) the script automatically suspended due to past history--which it was too smart for its own good.OpaQue confirmed me today that the account is unsuspended. We're sorry about this little incident Jimmy89. But because of this Xisto also knows the flaw in current WHM. So this experience is not wasted.

Thank you, everything seems to be working fine now! Although, it is interesting to see that my database allowance has gone down, and with the amount of databases i used to have, it now reports as '8 of 1 databases used' :rolleyes:Thanks for all your help!