xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skedad

Material Concerns Getting raided with filth...

I know that the mods and creators are trying to keep this professional, but on many of these new posts I am seeing Xrated materials that have been added... and not banned!!?? I don't have my kids on these posts, thankfully... but why would anyone want to start to ruin these posts with just filth... Don't these people realize that this is a nonthreatening site and that is just a horrible way to show stupidity... I would hate to leave such a great hosting site because of others ignorance... I have noticed that I don't care that people will spam with smileys on it... at least it is not Xrated....And some people need to learn to grow up... and if someone wants to post that junk, there are probably tons of forums that would love to see it... (for some odd reason)But I don't think this is the place for it...Thanks all....- skedad -