xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New Member Saying Hello!

Hello everyone! Looks like a fun site to be a member of...
This is my first post, and I thought I'd say hello. I'm looking foward to getting to know everyone, it seems like ya'll have alot of fun here.
I'm 34, divorced, working mom. I made a website for my son while I was between jobs, and want to do another one. Hopefully, ya'll will be able to help me out with whatever problems I can find.....lol
Oh, and BTW..... While browsing through the posts on here, I've been getting on error quite often, and I was wondering if this is a common problem here, or just something that's in the process of being worked on, or what..... I assume it's just because the site is pretty busy?

here is a copy/paste of the error:

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Too many connections (Line: 115 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

mySQL error: Too many connections
mySQL error code:
Date: Friday 01st of April 2005 07:18:35 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

Catch up with you guys later,
-Zel

Notice from snlildude87:
Remember to put errors like this in quote tags ([ quote][/ quote]) or code tags () to make it easier for admins to read. :)

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto! At first, I thought you were some kid trying to be funny because of your screenname. Turns out you were a kid...about 20 years ago :) (no offense)As for your MySQL errors, your assumption is correct. :DOh, here are several hints for you to get started. First, don't copy and paste articles from other sources and post them here. Second, continue making good posts, similar to your first post, and you'll get a free hosting in no time!:D