xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
liveblue

Windows Black Edition

Slipstreaming - Vista or XP, etc.Windows Black Edition

Slipstreaming an OS is NOT a bad thing and is used by legitimate people, like me, to  make maintaining my systems easier and faster. For, example:  After I have blown-up my computer for the 1,000th time and decide to do a clean install of, say, Vista, I can use my purchased retail DVD.  But, since it does not include Sp1 nor Sp2, I would then have to install those Service Packs manually.  Or, I could slipstream Sp1 into my retail DVD and save myself ninety minutes by using the Slipstreamed DVD to install Vista Sp1 in one shot.  (Note: I do not know of a means to slipstream Vista Sp2.)

In addition, I can slipstream Language Packs, Updates and some third-party apps as well thereby saving even more time during installation/reinstallation. 

So, don't blame the tool for the way thieves choose to misuse it.

Ciao.  /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif  --- JMJ

-reply by JMJsquared

Windows 7 Black EditionWindows Black Edition

I have Windows 7 Black Edition installed on my Netbook, It is actually slick software none the less,the only major problem I have is Activation. We must activate it through microsoft and I cannot find a key for it (>_<) hearing that it is illegal there must be some way around it.Any ideas?

-reply by Ghost

used crack vista ultimateWindows Black Edition

I have my existing OS Vista Ultimate not original...To erase the pain although still working as of today..I bought Ultimate Vista With Crack to my intention to used the crack in my operation system...Monthly I used the skip ream method which I found my ultimate solution...But monthly...I am bored so I divert my interest to used the crack of my new CD Ultimate Vista with Crack. My question does it work without a clean format and directly used the crack instead?

-question by ASYNCRITUS ANICETO

My Compaq laptop "died" last year and my computer repairman installed Windows Vista Black edition on it. Can I buy a Widows Vista or Windows 7 edition and install it on my laptop? I know I would have to un-install my Black addition, but wouldn't Microsoft find out? How can I do this with getting into trouble with Microsoft with the edition that I already have? Is there a way I can install Windows 7  without Microsoft knowing that I have Vista Black right now? Thanks

-reply by john smith