xisto Community
Eggie

Easyhits4u

This is a good website for getting you hits on your website for free or you can buy hits with real life money...there is a surfing page on which you can click the word and with that click you get credits which you can assign to your website...when someone clicks,gets you hit,you lose points...

Notice from opaque:
Sorry, Referral tags are not allowed.

sorry i have to bump it but.....isnt there anyone who wants to get traffic on his site for free??
if you register under my refferal and you get 100 credits for yourself,i will personally give you 100 credits...
there is a contest this month...
if you visit 15 000+ sites during October you get prizes
this is guaranteed prize $3 cash + 5 000 banner impressions + 5 Premium days
additional prize is that top 10 surfers receive double prize $6 cash + 10 000 banner impressions + 10 Premium days each.
this is great...and you get additional 100 points from me!
can it be any better??
good luck and have fun with it
you can register under my refferal HERE

this is very good site and i hope you join

Looks nice, its better than most other free add sites. But the thing that annoys me is how much money they make out of it:/. They make you think that they are not making alot but infact they are making tons. When you surf , in addition to the on the top right of the page, they also view other sites which is annoying and takes the attention away from the add. I hit about 25 credits before i realized it, i thought that they previewed your site but what they did was give you a small add on a big page. The good thing about it is that you have to wait a min of 15 seconds before you can surf another page. So if you make your add attractive enough some might click it. Also from what i understood you get 15 views per credit and 20 if you are a paid member. You gain credits by surfing, you get 0.5 credits per 15 second ads and 1.5 per 30~40 seconds ones, they appear randomly so you can't control them. So this means if you spend 30~60 minutes of annoying surfing you can get alot. Lets say you spent 60 minutes surfing and you had a fast internet and each add was 15 seconds (the 30~40seconds give more credits btw), that would be 240 surfs *0.5 =120 credits. Assuming you are unpaid thats 120*15=1800 15 seconds views of your add. Alot more better than other sites like gameadbox or whats its name where many, including my self at a point, spam a page with 100 adds and keeps refreshing his own page to horde credits.

So:

Good things:

15 seconds view of your add

1 add per page

Credits are extremely easy to earn

Free

If you surf enough they give awards

The ads are organised by site admins not members so no spam

Easy to learn and use

Bad things:

Website viewing might divert attention from your add

Some spend most of the day surfing with no interest in your or any other ad which drains views

Thats a pretty good deal, once i finish my game I am gona use alot of free ad sites, this was added to my list =).

you didnt sign up as my refferal ;)i dont really know about banners(which you refered as ads),but i am using it for traffic "pumper" for clicks if you know what i mean

Easyhits4u is a great traffic exchange site I recommend it...I like a lot the Traffic Exchanges because of that I use EasyHits4u a lot. there are other Traffic Exchange sites like Traffic Splash buy they don´t generate the same results.Also, you can make a little money in Easyhits4u.com but It is that, a little...I use it to buy Premium membership where you can surf in a 1:1 ratio surf.Don´t lose your time in another traffic exchange sites. Use Easyhits4u...

Do these sites help to get unique visitors? I always thought that it is useless to signup for these things, because the link would be visited through these websites, so I would rather see the website in the my visitors log rather than the Ip of the clicker. And hence would be full of those referrer sites only. And I also heard that doing this way may actually reduce the google's blessings on a site.