xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brishisharma

Help Me To Download Torrent Via Proxy Internet Torrent Downloads

Hi All,I have a proxy internet connection and i am not able to download any torrent with any kind of torrent client. I have also configured torrent clients to use my proxy but it never works for me. My proxy ip is 10.178.3.1 and the port is 8080. Is there any way to connect to torrents for downloading? If you have any solution with my current internet settings, please let me know.

That proxy uses an internal IP address, so its still behind the firewall.All IPs in the ranges:10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255are called internal or private IP addresses, which means that its still inside your school networks, and thus behind the school's firewall. A proxy reroutes your traffic through a tunnel so that the firewall cannot see your traffic. Almost any proxy will work through most firewalls, but the best kind is a SOCKS version 5 proxy. You can use PuTTY to tunnel traffic through a SSH login to make a SOCKS 5 tunnel.See my post on Putty

how can i download torrent via wireless connection?Help Me To Download Torrent Via Proxy Internet

please help me,I want to download torrent files but my internet provider is wireless

my seeds do not reach me!

I checked its proxy & port's numbers,they are correct but still it doesn't work.

is it because ips in wireless connections are changing constantly?

-reply by sahra

One way to get around it will be goto savethetorrents.Com and download the blocked torrent file and then use inbound and outbound encryptions at utorrent to bypass your isp's or college's idiotic blocking/banning on  bit torrent network!!

-reply by Blue Blade

U torrent Download settingHelp Me To Download Torrent Via Proxy InternetI using guest account. In my office the linux server is installed and it uses intranet with router. I don't understand how I download. Before the linux server office uses direct connection so it is easy. But now it is completely stop.Please help me how I download. Give me settings which I done with utorrent.