xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Sharing Hosting Credits

I think its possible, If your friend follows the rules and knows what he is doing it think its ok. I can't see anything wrong with that. I mean if you thrust your friend, sure why not

I wouldnt think that would be a good thing to use. Firstly its not fair to the person you had come here if you decided hey i will go inactive for awhile and my friend will keep posting to get me credits. It should be since you joined you need to stay active and not have a friend sharing his or her credits. i think that would go someplace around cheating

He can not just give you his hosting credits, you have to give him/her your username/password for the forums. If you do this make sure you trust the person completly. Also make sure that your forums and cpanel passwords are not the same.ThanksEric Drinkard

I really did that.a haha.I 'm ever met some friends really wanna to help me but not to get my hosting go away.The friend you searched for must be a real people in your life but not a net friend!.that's for security reason.you know.

I think if i go on holiday in summer for 4 weeks, i won't really get any posting done and to just make many big posts to get my credits up will lead to junk. I'll need a friend to post for me and vice versa.