xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rahulappe

Free Web Space complete guide to free web space

Really interesting listing, very complete and very useful, thanks a lot.
however, I would not define this as a tutorial. That's why I moved your topic here, where is most probably it's place.
By the way, concerning the tutorial thing, you should fix the "IF YOU LIKE MY POST PLEASE REPLY OR JUST SAY ONE THANKS" line, as well as the doubled first line "Free web Space"
Yordan
-------------
P.S. another famous fileserver to add to your list : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow this list is awesome. Got a whole list of sites to try from this. Though hopefully Xisto will be my last stop. Thank you though ;)

Thanks for sharing this list! I won't be able to continue developing my website for the next 3 months. I'm thinking to ask Asta to suspend my account till I come back. In case I want to do something on the website during the 3 months, I need a free hosting place. I will check out some on your list.

maybe u can tryinstantfreesite.comit has unlimited bw. . .But im not tested it yet