xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aqaing

Asus G70 17" Extreme Gaming Laptop, Is It Really That Good?

Hi all,I'm hoping someone in here has got an ASUS G70 17" Extreme Gaming Laptop (the one with the SLI GeForce graphics chipsets which ships with Vista Ultimate as standard).I am looking for a bipartisan opinion on it.... because I'm fed up with trying to gauge its worth based on the "opinions" of groups that are either paid to say its great, or trying to suck up to ASUS to keep the unit they were loaned to review.Anyone with a G70, I value your opinion smile.gif--------------------System Spec:Mobo: Gigabyte GA-MA690FX-DQ6 (AM2+ DDR2 1066)CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad Core (10GHz total)RAM: 16GB DDR2 1066 Corsair DominatorHDD: 6x 150GB Western Digital RAPTOR drives RAID0Optical: 1x BlueRay, 1x SATA DVD-RWGFX: 4x ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 cards on Crossfirethanks

Wrong forum ! You posted your topic in the tutorial section. In the tutorial section you are supposed to teach things, not to answer questions.So, I moved your topic here, where is most probably it's place.By the way, here we try to have a decent and respective posting site. So, please avoid more words like "trying to s...", else the mods will simply destroy your posts.RegardsYordan