xisto Community
iGuest

Hello! Katleya Hir!

==>hello everyone!==>i'm katleya remollino==>15 yrs old from the Philippines..==>i soo much luv d internet!==>luv making friends... and meeting new pipol 2 b my friend..==>kind, sweet, friendly to those people who's also kind to me..==> u can call me.. kat, leya, notebook, katleya, or whatsoever!hope dat ol of u can b my friends..add me at ym:bad_flower_12add me at friendster:kawaiikatleya@gmail.comtnx!

Hi, Leya, welcome aboard.Sorry, I'm just a little bit curious.Katleya, Kat, Leya, OK, I understand, they can be equivalent short or long names.But notebook ? Why notebook ? Because you are on your way to school ? :mellow:

==>thanks for the welcome!==>why notebook?because hir in the Philippines there's a notebooksounds-like my name... Cattleya Notebook==>am i ryt? Katleya and Cattleya==>my father gave me that name and he just change the spelling ofthe flower Cattleya into Katleya..==> that's why! aheheh!==>thanks again!!