xisto Community
tansqrx

Why I May Be Installing Windows Xp Sp3 Again

I have heard this before. If you want a better Vista experience then you should try Windows Server 2008. I have a MSDN subscription so I may load it into a virtual machine and give it a try.

To tell the truth again, because of drivers working not as good as on Vista on my laptop I had to move back to Vista, on XP, because it was 32 bit, I could only use 3 GB of RAM and not 4 GB as I have in my laptop, furthermore, because of drivers, the system in my opinion ran quite not as fast as I thought it would be, now then I moved back to Vista, everything seems to work alright and Samsung seems to develop better software for Vista than for XP for r560.. Well, I guess I'll need to get use to using Vista and learn how to control it, even though I think it's time for me to get back to Open SUSE then I'll find time, holidays are coming, tried a Live CD and seems the laptop has no problems running Linux, thats why I left some free space on my HDD :rolleyes:The only problem I'm facing is that I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I wonder is there a big difference with like Professional or upper version of Vista or I shouldn't be worrying about upgrading? I don't do much, all the software I need is installed on my system and it works, except for MultipleIE, I can't browse with IE6 to test my web pages :|