xisto Community

How many of you have iPhones or iPod Touches? How often do you use them (more than your current computer or less)? Is it your main way to view the internet? If you do have expierience using the internet on these devices what websites do you find enjoying to use on them and what websites frusturate you?

I'm not familiar with this universe, so my feeling is probably completely false.I am familiar with surfing on the Internet because, now, most of the DSL-based internet providers provide you with free unlimited access to the Internet, no connection time limits, no download limit.And I think that the Iphone and other phone-type based devices ask you to pay per connection, and also for the time you spend on the net and the time you spend on MSN.So, personnally, I will not buy such things for surfing on the net. They are probably very interesting because having them you avoid having simultaneously in your pockets a cell phone, a USB stick, a MP3 player and a photo camera. I know this, I have all of these and would easily change for a single device.But I would definitively not pay for surfing.

The iPhone... it is the coolest thing out there... I guess. I don't have one, and I don't think I will ever be getting one. I used to have a really cool cellphone, until the whole cellphone universe came and just overdid it all. I had 100 and some odd minutes and that was how it was. Then I moved up a few years when it became more popular having cellphones.Then I basically had 4000 minutes off peak time and only like 350 for daytime calling. I did all of my free time after 9 to make those major calls. And now I only do tracfone so that I don't overpay for not using any of my phone...And it used to be crazy trying to keep my batteries charged... this is to make phone calls, and people out there are using the net on their phones! I played really crappy little games when I was bored and had my phone... but then that also would zap my battery power.I am glad to see people can find the money for all of the benefits of camera and online and mp3 downloading... that is nice... I will probably never really have the money to want to do all of that on my phone... I am pretty busy, and if I am not at my PC, there is a reason... so I probably won't be sitting around playing games, listening to music, playing a game on my phone... but if I really need to, I have a nice 10 minutes left on my tracfone... That is my iPhone reality!Single people who have money to burn... enjoy your iPhones!

The iPhone is a phone don't forget that. Apple added a lot of extras in this phone with the touch screen, iPod, and Safari. This will never replace a full desktop, but it is a good piece of device. If you like to use the internet a lot and you have att then you should get the iPhone, why because you can listen to music use the internet and even take pictures. But don't ever forget that the iPhone is a phone and will always be a phone/