xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iWolf

Forum Hosting?

My question is, is AstraHost reliable for uploading forum software such as SMF, Vbulletin and Invisionpowerboad.According to the requirements i need 10 or 30 credits and the space gets higher. Which would be better for running a forum? personally i think 30 would be too much but im unsure as i have not owned my own forum before. Thank you in advance for the help and i hope to hear from you soon-Wolf

I agree, for just a forum the first is just enough, all you need is some space for forum and some space for your mysql database, while you'll be having more posts and users, the space for sql will be growing, but as toby said you'll be able to upgrade if you really will need to, besides, for storage of other files if the first package isn't enough, you can use different Internet services to store your images and files elsewhere, so this is usually not a problem. :)