xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Maxfelgar

Renaissance Kingdoms A fun RPG based in the Renaissance era.

Recently I've started playing a game called Renaissance Kingdoms, which is a MMORPG based in the Renaissance. You start out as a "level 0" with 50 Pounds, some rags, and two loaves of bread. You take jobs, such as working in the mines, and eventually get some sort of field. It's certainly not a high paced game, as you only get one "action a day (e.g. you can't work in the mines and work at the Church within the same day) but as you get more well known you can get involved in politics (Become your towns mayor, or join your County's Council), become a robber (quite profitable, but there's a high risk of getting caught and tried by the REAL Judge), or you can join the military and keep the roads safe for innocent travelers. All in all, the game can be quite exciting, however, it is heavily based around role playing, and I recommend the game for players 16+, although it's fine for any age (I know entire families that play together). So, if you like the Renaissance, and are a RPG 'master', this is the game for you!The website is http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/, from there it's pretty easy to sign up. Also, I'd really appreciate if you could put "Alendril" as your sponsor.Hope you enjoy the game :).-Maxfelgar

CheatingRenaissance KingdomsThere is a lot of cheating in RK, and the admins do very little to fixThe issue despite constant complaints. People use proxies to haveMultiple accounts, sometimes over 50 of them.One person inIreland for example has over 50 accounts and has been having them forOver a year now, and uses them to fix elections and fight in armies.It is not restricted to Ireland alone. There are lots of complaints originating from RK places like Portugal and Greece as well.

-reply by Grumpy