xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Login And Registration Script One thats easy to do

As many know, my frustrations lately have been from one thing...trying to implement a login and registration part to my site.

Welp, after browsing the net I found the tutorial that made it work for me. I did not get one error when I copied and pasted the codes...so for anyone who has had endless trouble implementing this feature into your website, click on the link below, it worked for me.

You can also, on that website tutorial, browse through the comments below all of the codes, there is some addtional information that you can learn to enhance your login and registration script. Hope this helps some people cause it helped me!!!

Also a quick thanks to everyone on the forum who tried to help me through this :)

click here

Its nice but I would like a registration that the Admin can either let them join or not. Cause it would be used for the UCA for joining it as a member. Does anyone know one that is shorter and won't add them till the Admin or some one else at a high enough rank accepts or declines them. Can you please help me here?