xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamesbond007

Does This Site Mean Anything To Us…i Don’t Know U Tell Me?

You should always not rely one hosting review websites, rather you should look at many sites before making a choice on choosing the right hosting package for your site. It is good to find popular sites that are hosted at the host you are considering and observing the quality of the hosting in terms of speed and features.

I guess I went ahead and followed the link, but was trying to find Xisto and Xisto... Yes, it could have been there, but I am just not a patient fella. I do know that a lot of host review sites work very well... I was looking randomly and found Xisto... I am really glad that I did, too.It took me a while to get into the whole forum posting, but in time I was doing just fine.I just looked into a lot of free hosting sites, and started checking them out one by one. I came to Xisto, and it just really clicked for me! I don't really think I would keep looking, especially right now. I would think later on, if I were to go against Xisto, it would be to actually pay for a site... So I could only put full detail into my website... I don't have anything against the forums, but it is a decent amount of work some days!So to get back on topic, I think it is good to go to review sites... maybe check into a few and find similarities... Then make your choice from there... Or, hey... stick to Xisto and Xisto!I am doing the whole posting in Xisto, but haven't gotten into a second serious site just yet...- skedad -

You should be careful when choosing your host based on reviews on Webhosting Rated. I had a quick look and noticed some of their top rated hosts are clearly overselling their hosting services, giving out either ummetered or huge amounts of storage and bandwidth. You probably will find that some may be able to include such amounts of storage and bandwidth in their plans, but it may just be that they are overloading their servers with excessive numbers of websites on a single server, resulting in reduced speeds and lower server stability.