xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mononoko

Something Similar To Ezyrewards

Hi guys, been looking for how to get myself a free domain, and i stumbled accross something kind of like ezyrewards, but with far more offers, so its far easier to get a free proper .com domain

Its called domain lagoon, only been around a few months, but it works and doesnt scam you.

Click Here to see it

The problem I find with using these types of free domain sites is that not all offers are geographically available to certain people i.e. some offers are limited to certain geographical areas. I personally Hostbidder, a place where you post and earn points, which can eventually be redeemed for a domain name, templates or Paypal payment.

The problem I find with using these types of free domain sites is that not all offers are geographically available to certain people i.e. some offers are limited to certain geographical areas. I personally Hostbidder, a place where you post and earn points, which can eventually be redeemed for a domain name, templates or Paypal payment.

Agreed. It's also a lot easier on Hostbidder since you can see the results of what you've done right away (i.e., the points show up next to your name so you know your progress). I did do an offer at domain lagoon a long time ago, but they never approved it--either their automatic approving system doesn't work or they're really just a trick. I refuse to spend time waiting for Domain Lagoon to actually update my offers when they've taken over a week to do so.
Dark_Shadow, can you offer any sort of proof that Domain Lagoon will actually stick to their words this time? Or that perhaps they will label their offers correctly because I found it annoying that certain offers required me to give out my credit card number (which I don't have in the first place). However, even if I did have a credit card, there's no way I would just give out its number to any of these sites, since who knows if they're legitimate and if they'll continue charging my account? Probably the only way I could do this safely with a credit card is with a specially made virtual one (which I believe Citibank offers), but I don't have the opportunity to get anything like that.

I think I'll just stick to Hostbidder. Though I will mention that I wish Hostbidder determined the number of points you receive by the length of your post rather than by a limited number of posts to a certain area. It's far easier to determine the quality of posts by length than by number. Even though they supposedly curtail spam by only allowing users to post four posts that count for points, most people will just write four posts and then leave. Xisto's point-awarding system is a lot more accurate and efficient.