xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Hosting Account Suspended...

my site was working yesterday but when i tried to go on it today, it says hosting account suspended. i checked my mail and received no notice from Xisto. i came to the forums and i still have 4.04 hosting credits up to this point. can someone please tell me what is wrong so i can fix it and get my site back up?

my site was working yesterday but when i tried to go on it today, it says hosting account suspended. i checked my mail and received no notice from Xisto. i came to the forums and i still have 4.04 hosting credits up to this point. can someone please tell me what is wrong so i can fix it and get my site back up?

66753[/snapback]

I would assume that if your account were suspended, that you would have a partial ban on other parts of the site as well, say for instance the forums, maybe the server is just down...contact an admin, they can probably help more than a thread. :)

I have a suggestion:Try posting up to 7 credits. Or you can wait, because the script does take some time to activate your account.Currently, you have 5 credits