xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mark Gleeson

Limewire - Pro (free) how to get limewire pro free

I agree with djkillah, everyone downloads music from limewire now. And I know loads of people that download software for free from torrents etc. I tell you why, because everything in this world is SO overpriced. Not only do we pay extortionate prices for things, we are also taxed not only on our wages BEFORE we take them home, also on everything we buy, and road tax, council tax, etc. 80% of our hard earned money goes back to the government. At the end of the day, people wouldn't do things if they didn't feel there was a need to do it. 'Stealing' music, videos and software over the internet in my eyes, isn't really a crime. People should get over it. Nothing in this world is free anymore so if you have the oppurtunity to get it I say do it!

-reply by Melody

stealing....Limewire - Pro (free)

guys limewire is so clearly stealing music it's not funny. If your using it and u don't call it stealing your kidding urself. How do the artists make money off us downloading free music? they don't. It's destroying the music industry

-reply by Guy Steinbeck

Seeing how you you are all adding your 2cents. So I go to the available cable compamy in my area to sign up for a bundle. They ask me what would best fit my personal preferences and offer me a crap load of plans. I ask why is it that I have to pay extra for all these funky movie, sports and educational stations? They tell me that the plans are what they are choose the one you want and pay the price. Well naturally I am not going to pay almost 200.00 a month with no jell for my *bottom* so I choose the basic bundle I get 22 TV stations to which 5 are some stupid shopping crap, two are religous mind melts and 4 more are friggin hispanic!

Everything else is old *bottom* re-runs and luckily I get the local news the only station my tv ever see’s. Well here is the view I pay for internet connection as part of my bundle if the powers that keep me from getting the other tv stations which are all merely signals on the same wire can shut them down because I did not PAY EXTRA for them. Well do the same for my internet connectivity... Otherwise if it is out there I can surely get it so blow it out your asses and feel free to knock on my door to say “hey it has come to our understanding that you.. Bla bla and we have a warrrant for your arrest” and watch how fast the only thing left of you will be a smoking pair of shoes on my portch!  Here is the kicker, I down't even use limewire or any such sharing programs fortunately my car came with a radio and I have plenty of cd's in my home with all the music I like already. This is just another way the SYSTEM sticks it to people and the already wealthy fuksticks to get more out of you-us.