xisto Community
AbstracT

Sponge Bob

A real man wears SpongeBob!

66724[/snapback]

A real man wears pink, like me. I had pinkish shirt before, then some girls said it was gangster. I stopped wearing it. I mean who wants to be gangster.

I hate Spongebob soo badly. My brother watches it everyday when he comes home. It's soo annoying. Some kid at school can even laugh just like him. Sadly I have Spongebob boxers that my brother got me for my B-day. I wear it 'cause I like the tag (its a square with spongebob on it). He's like 10 years old and went to go see the movie. Now he watches it on PayPerView like everyday too.

But I havta admit, it can be funny in small (extremely tiny) dosages.

i dont see why so many people are in love with sponge bob. to me its just another one of those stupid cartoons. i suggest that you just tell your friend that you dont like sponge bob. maybe wear the watch once so you dont offend her but make sure you tell her.  if you dont you might receive more sponge bob gifts in the future. you not liking something your friend does isnt going to do anything to your friendship.

66889[/snapback]

Yes, what he said.

If you don't like Spongebob, tell your friend in a nice way that you do not like him. But keep the watch, for it was a gift for you.I am 23 years old and I watch Spongebob Square Pants. I watch the show at Nickelodeon, even the reruns. but I have to say It is an adult-humor cartoon. I wonder why Nick shows it.And please don't say Spongebob and Patrick are stupids. They are not!! they are just naive, just like most kids. We watche Spongebob Square Pants here in the Philippines, but we are not like those people going Ga-ga over Sopongebob. We watch it for entertainment.

People have obsessions that our rare. Look at yourself and I'm sure you agree. And also I know one thing. I know doing something to make a friend happy, always makes me feel good. But of course you are allowed to have different interests. Either way like an earlier post stated. A strong relationship isnt altered by such a pety thing.A few views. Lol..

Give her the watch as a present and say now we can be Sponge Bob watch partners, then when she asks where your one is just tell her you misplaced it. Simple, yet effective. (Hopefully for you)

66716[/snapback]

I was thinking of a way to worm your way out of wareing the watch but you beat me to it. That is a very good idea I'm gonna have to try that the next time one of my little cousins gives me something dumb.

Joshthegreat had the best idea there. :P Spongebob is alright, but sometimes when you have a friend that has gone so overboard in liking something it makes it to where it's impossible for you to like. You keep thinking of how dumb it is that your friend is so crazy about it that you can't enjoy it. You know, if it wasn't Sponge Bob it would be something else, right?

I god i hate spongebob, here in holland it's become some kind of craze, spongebob commercial, spongebob food, spongebob bicycle basket PLEASE!  And yeh you are entitle to your own opinion so tell her how you feel.  I also have friends who say 'omg spongbob rocks' - please get a life and realize spongebob is not a quality cartoon but just some random crap.

67392[/snapback]

What JaVe said.that gay sponge should be destroyed. I just want that retrded sponge to just die. GOD I HATE *person* PIECE OF %$#&!!!!!!!

:unsure::P

Spongebob is one of the things that divides opinion I see, I hate him as well by the way. It's a show that appeals to childish humour but for some reasons he winds me up incredibly in his immaturity. I fail to see the adult humour in it as well. I don't want to offend anyone, but I do see a certain American element in him that winds me up.

You know what?? While watching SpongeBob Squarepants this afternoon at Nickelodeon, I realized that Spongbob and Patrick Star are so much just like me when I was young. I was so innocent and naive on so many thinks that i ended up looking like stupid to most people. Maybe most peole does not like or actually hate Spongebob and Patrick's so called stupidity is because they remind us of how we were like them when were younger. We are still like them right now, but we do not see them in ourseves often because we are so busy watching other people act like those two cartoon characters that we forget we are very much like them. just my two cents.

Well, I dont see anything wrong with SpongeBob and the whole carttoon, but I guess it certainly is overrated. I definitely think you should tell your firend the awful truth about your feelings on Bob. I guess the hardest part must be the one giving the watch back to her :( But if you still not want to break her heart, just wear the watch once a while, and maybe you dont even notice it :(Down here in Mexico SpongeBos has provoqued (is it the right word?) a RIOT, wow!! all those little kids wearing every single Bob's suovenir. I actually have to confess that I went to see the movie the first day it was shown here in theaters :D Eventhough I didnt like the movie as much as the cartoon, I think the music was great, specially the Flaming Lips song for Bob Tell your friend you're not into it, dont be shy :D Cheers! :(

Right....Spongebob is right but I didn't know that you people out other countries also watch spongebob..haha are there also a chinesh version of spongebob I think so.But SpongeBob is pretty.I watched I almost have watched ever time.So It get boring.But Spongebob is really funny and his friend is just a :( Now I am waiting to see Dragonball Z.It will be out after the vacation...Saiyan 5... :D