xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scab_dog

Simpsons What is is Fav

If you watch the Simpsons, What is your Fav Character? What is your Fav Episode?My Fav character is Homer well he cool! My Fav Episode is the Halloween Special 1,2,3,4,and 5.From.::DAMAN::.

well my fav character as got 2 be homer and fav episode is the 1 when bart be comes a dare devil and homer ends up jumping over the big gap and dont make it lmao lmao lmao B)B):):) also when homer finds out he as a brother that a great one ;)B):D i love the simpsons

Homer is surely everyones favourite character. He is funny for all audiances, little kids laugh as he is always getting hurt while the aldults laugh at the jokes he makes (or jokes made at him). Funniest character ever for me. :)

Undoubtably Homer Simpson. I like Bart Simpson as well.

Have you guys seen Futurama? It's from the creators of Simpsons and is good (of course not as good as "The Simpsons" though).

I would have to say my favorite character is Homer. Just becuase he seems like he isnt the brightest bulb in the knife drawer. But he is funny and stupid. Bart is cool although he is almost like homer. which is cool

Simpsons funniest is Moe and Milhouse. Milhouse because he is the nerd in all of us. And Moe because he simply can't catch a break... when he does... he screws himself up.

The Simpsons are my favourite tv show. I have the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons on DVD. But anyways, my favourite character would have to be Homer. His stupidityis just something you can just laugh at over and over. There are some people whoact stupid who aren't funny, but Homer - different story. It seems that since thebeginning of the show, he has progressively become dumber. My favourite episode would have to be when Sideshow Bob marries Selma and plots to kill her.There are others that come pretty close, but that one may be the best. In my opinion, the best episodes were in the first four seasons. There are some good ones in the other seasons, but those first four were loaded with great episodes. I guess after years of producing the show, they've grown lax in thinking of new ideas.

My fav character is Moe. Everybody seems to think he's ugly, inside and out. Mostly I think he just wants to be loved. I think he's a sweetheart, as is evident by that ep where he spends so much time with Maggie calling her "Mags". Homer drives me nuts, as he's too close to a certain family member that I have already. *ahem* I'd be Lisa.My fav ep has to be the one with the "Shinning" where no tv and no beer make homer something something.

I dont like the Simpson's but I like Family Guy and Futurama... I am surprised there are no posts on that in this forum... I like family guy the best though, especially brian and peter... Futurama is good, but I don't really like the theme of the show... I have only watched a few episodes of simpsons but didn't like it maybe because they look ugly... All the characters look the same for me :)

My fave character of Simpsons has to be Abe Simpson, the grandpa. It?s as hilarious as his son but their gags are far more impredictible. :lol: I also laugh a lot with Ned Flanders :)

My favorite character in the Simpsons has to be Bart because he kinda reminds me of me :( My favorite episodes have to be the Halloween Specials :P