xisto Community
Feelay

How To Make A Private Message System.

Try adding

or die(mysql_error());
to the mysql_query, so that it looks like this:

$message = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM messages WHERE message_id = '$message_id' AND to_user = '$userfinal'") or die(mysql_error());

HELP PLEASEHow To Make A Private Message System.

When I use the code on read_message.Php it just saysTitle:From:Message:It dosen't actually display anything. I'm using you're login script so I reset the session name to user but it still dosen't do anything. Any help please?

-question by Keyboard

@Rita: It's possible, but I'm afraid I don't have time to do that right now, :/
@spawN-eD: Could you please paste the code for your read_message.php? (If you have any passwords or anything like that provided in the file, don't remember to replace them with ### or *** or something like that so that no one sees them, :unsure:

Regards
/Feelay.

Hi Feelay,

Just like to say thanx for one, as i have it up and running and all is well.
Just want to ask, could we possibly add some reply buttons and delete message buttons?

regards
Spliffie

Hi Feelay,
Just like to say thanx for one, as i have it up and running and all is well.
Just want to ask, could we possibly add some reply buttons and delete message buttons?

regards
Spliffie

Well, of course it's possible, (:
But I'm afraid I don't have the time to revive old scripts and add functions to them. It'd be better if you tried to do it yourself! (:

Regards,
/Feelay

Hi dudeI was looking for a script for PM's.... more like the layout...I allready coded my table and php code.The funny thing is that my table looks almost the same as yours!Great minds think a like, right?My table:idpmfromusertousertitlebodydateaddreaddeletedSee... the first 6 columns are the "same" + I had dateadd and deleted.Cheers!

Hi im having a ver very bad problem. In my database i see who the user that suppose to be receiving the message and who sent that message, but in the read_messages.php file i cant see the messages that are suppose to be sent to me at all. i only see this:TitleFrommessage. and thats all please please help!!

hey i tried this on adobedreamweaver and inbox and send pm are working good but read message doesnt work

in adobedreamweaver sesion starts (kt_login_id or kt_login_user ) and İ did $userfinal=$_SESSION['kt_login_user'];

two pages work but read message doesnt work i only see title :

back to inbox